Friday, January 20, 2012

Check out my romance novels blog at USA Today

Hi! In October, USA Today and I launched a blog devoted entirely to romance novels, the readers who read them and the writers who write them. Lots and lots of author interviews and book reviews, ranging from inspirational to erotica to self-published e-books.
Some of the authors featured include Nora Roberts, Jill Shalvez, Kresley Cole, Debbie Macomber, Kristan Higgins, Cynthia Eden, Cindy Gerard, Marie Force, Brenda Novak, Beverly Jenkins, Virna DePaul, Jenny B. Jones, Jayne Ann Krentz, Bella Andre, Tina Folsom, Desiree Holt ... and so many more.
I hope you'll stop by and say hi! You can find Happy Ever After at happyeverafter.usatoday.com. You also can follow us on Twitter at @HEAusatoday and "like" us on Facebook: Facebook.com/usatodayhappyeverafter.com.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Joyce,
    I am fictional romance author Rusty Blackwood, and I recently discovered your blogs as well as website and would like to submit the name of my latest fictional romance/drama, "Passions in Paris: Revelations of a Lost Diary" to you for consideration of coverage on your sites. This fictional romance is garnering interest worldwide and I would be most pleased to do an interview with you, or have you do a review of the book, or both. I shall include a short URL for a recent Press Release on CNN that includes coverage of the novel, as well as direct link to my official website. I thank you for reading this message, and I hope to hear from you in the near future.
    Kind Regards,
    Rusty Blackwood

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Joyce,

    I seem to have forgotten to include the URL I mentioned.

    http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1009745

    Thank you. Rusty Blackwood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joyce! I'd love to send you my paranormal romance due out next month, for your review (see: https://www.createspace.com/4419623), called Before This Song Ends. Please notify me via the contact page on NewAgeSages.com if it is of interest. Thanks, Amy Shapiro

    ReplyDelete