Thanks, Susan Vaughan (the fabulous author of the wonderful romantic suspense Primal Obsession), for awarding me the Versatile Blogger Award!
Nina Pierce, awesome writer of the hot A Touch of Lilly.
I'm going to be a total lemming (Wait. What? There's a cliff?!? Damn.) and join Nina and Susan in their contests. I'll award one commenter a signed copy of my latest release, True Vision. Deadline to enter is 5 p.m. Friday (July 16).
OK, here goes. Six truths and one lie. See if you can guess the lie!
1. I graduated from high school on a Friday and started college the following Monday.
2. I'm a master griller. Charcoal all the way, baby.
3. I'm addicted to gadgets. iPod, iPad, MiFi, GPS, oh my.
4. I get up early every morning and sit down to write as soon as I've had my coffee.
5. I wear the same diamond earrings every day that I bought with part of the advance for my first book, Relative Strangers.
6. I bought a leather jacket from Carmen in the Florence, Italy, street market.
7. A guy friend's grandma caught us skinny-dipping in her swimming pool.
I'm also supposed to point you to some blogs I really like:
Romance in the Backseat
Socks and Barney
My Book Addiction and More
Don't forget to try to spot my lie! : )