Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hot guy in a cowboy hat

Have you seen Justified, starring Timothy Olyphant? Holy crap!!!!!

Olyphant played Ellen's boyfriend, Wes, in the second season of Damages. I thought he was a pretty hot guy then, but I wasn't hitting "pause" on the DVR. Then a friend recommended I give Justified a try -- and I always listen to my friends. :) So anyway, I tried it, and there was Timothy Olyphant in jeans and a cowboy hat ... my finger found "pause" darn quick. Never knew I had a thing for men in cowboy hats. Thought it was just tool belts. Go figure.

Turns out, Justified is a great show, too, starring intriguing characters with lots of flaws played by fabulous actors. Extremely well-written, it's a writer's dream. Bad guys have somewhat redeeming qualities, good guys have questionable hair-trigger fingers.

If you feel like checking it out, Hulu is showing a few episodes.

Other hot guys in cowboy hats: Tim McGraw. Yum. Who are your favorites?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Joyce
    This is before your time but how about Lee Horsley as Matt Houston. Yummy. Agree on Tim McGraw. Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Mary!
    Ohhhhh, good one. I remember that show!
    I was more interested in Magnum PI in those days. In fact, Tom Selleck in a cowboy hat is sizzling in those Jesse Stone movies. Yowza.
    Thanks for commenting. You're my idol. :)
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. What was that movie with Sandra Bullock and Harry Connick Jr.? Harry was a fine lookin' Tight Jean Cowboy Hat wearing specimen in that one. And have you seen Trace Adkins with his hip shaking dance moves? WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yeah, Hope Floats. I liked that movie! Especially the parts with Harry in his hat. How does that guy manage to look both cute AND handsome. I mean, those two adjectives aren't the same, at least not to me. Kittens are cute. Harry in a cowboy hat is handsome. :)
    Heading to YouTube to find me some Trace Adkins ...
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete