Friday, November 20, 2009

Check out the cover of True Vision


Holy crap, is my publisher (Berkley) good to me or what?!? At left is the cover of the first book in my paranormal/romantic suspense trilogy, which I'm calling a Truelogy. True Vision hits in June 2010, followed by True Colors and True Calling.

When I first saw the cover for True Vision, I thought, "Gee, the hero looks awfully young." But then a good friend pointed out that he reminds her of Tom Welling of Smallville. Nuff said!

You might notice, too, that True Vision's cover looks similar to the just-as-awesome cover of Cold Midnight (out now). I'm psyched that my book covers already have a theme. (Oh, and the cover of True Vision is the first that shows my name above the book title. It's the little things that make my heart go pitty-pat.)

To read excerpts of True Vision and Cold Midnight, visit JoyceWrites.com


No comments:

Post a Comment