Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What I'm reading

Before I went on "vacation" (a loose term, cuz I was doing some book promo, though I did go out of town and I did take time off work and I did have a fabulous time with lots of friends and family), I started reading One Scream Away by Kate Brady. As soon as I started it, I knew I had no choice but to set it aside. I didn't have the time I needed to read a can't-put-it-down-even-to-go-pee book. So the plan was to read it on "vacation."

Well, as it turns out, I didn't have time then, either. I was exhausted by the time I went to bed each night (and, well, let's be honest here: often a tiny bit drunk) and knew better than to pick up a book that would keep me  reading until the wee hours (or the wee-wee hours, if you know what I mean).

That brings us to now. I'm reading it, wee hours be damned. And it's rockin'! Kate, I want to write like you.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment