Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fan mail rocks!

One of the joys of being a published author is opening your e-mail to discover a reader has sent you some love.

Excerpts from some of my recent fan e-mails:

"I read Cold Midnight and enjoyed it very much. So much that I have been looking for your other books."

"Cold Midnight was fantastic! ... You created a storyline that was interesting with plenty of red herrings and likable characters.  The relationship between Kylie and Chase was fantastic. ... The cast of characters as a whole made the entire story engaging."

"Thank you for the hours of great reading."

"Just had to let you know how much I enjoyed Cold Midnight. I am an avid reader and have a gazillion books, this is one of the very best I have ever read."

"I just finished your book Cold Midnight. It was GREAT!!!"

"Just finshed Cold Midnight, it was the best I have read in a long time."

Thanks, readers! :)

2 comments:

  1. Joyce,

    I agree with your fans. Cold Midnight is fantastic. My only complaint is that it kept me up reading half the night :-) It's definitely a can't-put-it-down book!

    I can't wait for the release of your next book!!!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Diane! I hope the next book doesn't keep you awake half the night ... oh, wait, yes, I do! :)

    ReplyDelete